Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
How Charley Elizabeth Events will use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we at Charley Elizabeth Events will collect and use your personal data for provision of Services, Newsletters, general services, cookies, complaints etc.
Why does Charley Elizabeth Events need to collect and store personal data?
For us to provide you with services and up to date information on the work we carry out, we need to collect personal data for the fulfilment of contracts and any related correspondence, updates and newsletters. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Charley Elizabeth Events share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service provider contracted to Charley Elizabeth Events during dealing with you. Any third parties are obliged to keep your personal data safe and secure. If Charley Elizabeth Events needs to share any “sensitive” data, we will ONLY do so with your express consent, unless it is to protect a child or Vulnerable Person.
How will Charley Elizabeth Events use the personal data it collects about me?
Charley Elizabeth Events will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Charley Elizabeth Events is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for business provision, other tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Charley Elizabeth Events contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Charley Elizabeth Events will contact you to provide you with relevant information and newsletters regarding Charley Elizabeth Events offers and services. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Charley Elizabeth Events, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Charley Elizabeth Events does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Charley Elizabeth Events.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing